Do you have a decoration project?
To prepare your visit efficiently, use this questionnaire – it will help you to clarify the different transformations that you wish to make to your interior.
This information will enable our counsellors to understand your project more fully, and offer you the best advice for an optimum colour scheme.
Where do you live?
- An apartment
- A house
What period, or which style?
Do you rent, or are you the owner?
Which room(s) do you want to decorate?
In what style?
Measurements of the room
- Length of the 4 walls
What are the floor coverings? (Samples)
What type of doors?
- Varnished wood? What colour?
- Are they to be painted?
- Ornamental, panelled, plain?
Does the room open onto your garden?
Are there leafy branches close to your windows ? (There is a strong incidence of the colour green on the lighter paint tones)
What changes would you like to make?
- Will you be keeping the same furniture? (Styles, colours)
- Do you intend to change the shape and especially the colour of your sofas and chairs? (Material, colours)
- Your curtains?
How is your room oriented in terms of sunlight?
What time of day do you most use the room in question?
If you use it most in the evening, test your colours at that time, with the light you use most. (We sell small test cans, or loan A4 format test panels.) These elements may have a noticeable incidence on the way the colours render.
What is the condition of your walls?
- What is the nature of the surface you want to paint?
- If you only want to change the finishes and/or the colours, you will need to know if your walls and woodwork are matte, satin, or gloss
At the store
We advise you to bring as many articles as possible which indicate your present or future decoration. Plans of the room(s), samples of floor coverings, tiling, fabrics, wallpaper, photos. You may also bring your portable computer to show us a diaporama of your photos.
See you soon!!!